WHAT WOULD YOU
DO IF YOU LOST
Things to backup
There are many things that hold our data.
- Other electronic devices
- Photos and videos on social networks
- And other online services.
How they can fail… and lose your data.
- Hardware failure
- Natural disaster
- Alien invasion
- Obsolete file formats
- You forgot where you put it (really, it happens!)
World Backup Day checklist:
Here is a simple checklist to protect your data:
- Find data that need to be backed up.
- Identify data backup procedures.
- Explore both hardware and software backup solutions.
- Implement data backup procedures.
- Save your backups in different physical locations.
- Automate data backup workflow.
- Backup procedures should be automatically working to archive your data continuously.
Check data restores to confirm they’re working properly!