How to set up client password protection in Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager :
Follow the following steps to configure client password:
1. Open the Symantec Endpoint Protection Manager (see Figure-1).
2. Enter the user name and password of the server in the respective fields, and click Log On.
3. Click Clients (see Figure-2).
4. Click Policies tab >>General Settings (see Figure-3).
5. General settings window will pop up (see Figure-4). Click security settings.
6. Security setting window will pop up (see Figure-5). Enable “Require a password to uninstall the client”.
7. Type the password and confirm the password in the required fields.
8. Click OK.
2 thoughts on “How to set up client password protection in SEP Manager”
Thank you sir..now I understood how to set client password.
Thank you Harish.
Subscribe in my blog so that you will receive notifications of new posts.